French-Asian bakery café chain TOUS les JOURS has introduced new limited-time cakes to celebrate the upcoming Valentine’s day. The new cakes embrace love and admiration through sweet and decadent flavoring and adorable designs.
Among the seasonal cakes, available until Sunday, February 14, are:
- Strawberry Dream – A strawberry cream cheese mousse with a layer of sweet strawberry compote on top of soft chocolate cake finished with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- My Valentine – Sweetheart confetti cake with 4 mixed layers of red velvet and confetti cakes, decorated with heart-shaped chocolates
- Blooming Berry – A heart-shaped vanilla and chocolate mousse cake topped with a bouquet of strawberries
- Triple Berry Cloud – Light and airy whipped cream cake with 3 types of berries: strawberry, blueberry and raspberry puree
- Love Marshmallow – Chocolate cake with a layer of fluffy marshmallow and chocolate ganache cream
- Strawberry Shortcake – A single-serving strawberry cream cheese mousse cake with cookie crumbles
Additional Valentine’s Day seasonal treats include raspberry jam-filled heart-shaped macarons, gluten-free molten chocolate piece cake, chocolate-dipped strawberries and a red heart-shaped tin case filled with assorted Belgium chocolates.
“We are very excited to introduce eye-catching desserts to make this year’s Valentine’s Day extra special,” says Brian Nam, marketing manager at TOUS les JOURS.