Yields 104 servings
- Ricotta cheese 1 lb 5.00 oz or 2 1/3 cups
- Elderflower liqueur 8 oz or 1 cup
- Gold Medal™ White Cake Mix (11132) 5 lb or 1 box
- Water, cool approx. 72°F 3 lb or 6 cups
- Powdered sugar 1 lb 1.00 oz or 4 cups
- Elderflower liqueur 1 oz or 2 Tbsp
- Strawberry juice 5 oz or 1/2 cup
- Add cake mix, ricotta cheese, elderflower liqueur and 2 cups water in mixer bowl fitted with paddle attachment; mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining water slowly while mixing on low speed; mix an additional 2 minutes.
- Deposit #20 scoop of batter into paper-lined muffin pans; bake as directed below and allow to cool completely.
- Convection Oven* - 300°F for 13-15 minutes
- Standard Oven - 350°F for 20-22 minutes
- *Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 6 minutes of baking.
- Combine powdered sugar, elderflower liqueur and strawberry juice in mixing bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle approx. 2/3 Tbsp over each cooled cupcake; refrigerate until serving.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Foodservice