Tim Hortons restaurants in the United States are welcoming back the fall season with the return of their pumpkin spice products, available beginning Wednesday, September 9.
The limited-time lineup will include:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – A creamy espresso-based beverage served either hot or cold with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Cap – A sweet and cold beverage with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin – Featuring a cream cheese filling
- Pumpkin Spice Timbits – Sweet pumpkin spice cake donut holes with a glazed exterior
- Pumpkin Spice Glaze Donut – A pumpkin spice flavored cake ring donut coated with a sugary glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut – A pumpkin spice ring donut covered with sweet frosting, topped with vanilla buttercream, graham cracker toppings and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle
The new Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut is the latest addition to Tim Hortons’ handcrafted Dream Donuts lineup, which made its debut in June. Other Dream Donuts include the OREO Cookie Dream Donut, Chocolate Truffle Dream Donut and Strawberry Confetti Dream Donut.