Yields 4 servings
- 4 cups chopped fruit, like strawberry, mango or pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 cups ice, or as needed
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit
- Place the fruit in a lidded container and add the sugar. Toss to combine, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, if you like, then refrigerate until ready to use.
- Working in batches, place the ice in a high-powered food processor and blend until flaky.
- Scoop the ice into cups and drizzle with the fruit purée and condensed milk. Top with fresh fruit.
Formulation courtesy of the Culinary Institute of America