Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, this year’s edition of the American Bakers Association Technical Conference is going virtual with ABA TechCon Beyond. Typically held in-person in Kansas City, Missouri, this year’s event will be a virtual experience.
From October 27-29, ABA TechCon Beyond will connect operations and manufacturing professionals from around the world with networking opportunities and expert-led, baker-specific education sessions.
“The education content this year will not only be the same as years past, but will go beyond to deliver even more quality information for attendees to identify solutions to common manufacturing challenges and processes,” says Samantha Moore, CMP, senior director, meetings and education. “The interactive, virtual space gives attendees more flexibility to customize their experience and get the most value from the event.”
ABA TechCon Beyond will feature:
- A keynote address at the start of each afternoon
- Three afternoons with multiple concurrent educational sessions
- Dozens of education sessions
- Available to watch on-demand after the event
- Virtual coffee and happy hours
- Virtual marketplace (table tops)
- Vander Heide and Phelps Award Ceremonies
“While we understand the necessity of a virtual event this year for the health and well-being of attendees, we also know our program will deliver valuable content and help attendees build connections across the baking industry,” says Moore.