Dunkin’ stores are looking to help customers welcome the unofficial start of summer with a sweet iced coffee deal and recipe.
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, DD Perks rewards members can get medium Iced Coffees for $2 all day as part of Dunkin’s final week of $2 Iced Mondays. The deal is available via carry-out, drive-thru or curbside pick-up at select locations. The company recommends ordering ahead on the Dunkin’ App for a contactless way to order and pay.
Dunkin’ is also providing a sweet new way to enjoy its Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee, in the form of a recipe that mashes up the coffee flavor with ice cream.
Double Butter Pecan Coffee Float
- 1 glass or mason jar (at least 8 ounces)
- 1 medium Dunkin’ Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee
- 3 scoops Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins (available from Baskin-Robbins stores, via DoorDash delivery or at select grocery stores)
- Add three scoops of Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream to a glass.
- Carefully pour the Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee into the glass, using the cover to strain most of the ice (you can also pour the coffee through a strainer to remove the ice).
- Mix the coffee and ice cream together.