Yields 115 servings
- Water, cool approx. 72°F - 2 lb 6.00 oz or 4 3/4 cups
- Gold Medal™ Variety Muffin Mix (11544) - 5 lb or 1 box
- Cinnamon, ground - 2 Tbsp
- Nutmeg, ground - 1 Tbsp
- Granulated sugar - 7 oz or 1 cup
- Cinnamon, ground - 1 oz
- Butter, unsalted, melted - 10 oz or 1 1/4 cups
- Combine water, muffin mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Deposit #30 scoop of batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake as directed below:
- Convection Oven* - 350°F for 9-11 minutes
- *Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 4 minutes of baking.
- Standard Oven - 400°F for 14-16 minutes
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Dip tops into melted butter then lightly press into cinnamon and sugar mixture; serve warm.
- Tip: Try dipping tops of muffins in melted icing and sprinkles, or add a filling of your favorite flavor for a surprise inside.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Foodservice