When the Kansas City Chiefs take on the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 2, millions of Americans will watch the big game with their favorite snacks. SusieCakes, a bakery chain with locations in California and Texas, will look to supply many of these watch parties with themed snacks.
The nationally-recognized bakery has created a special lineup of cupcakes and cookies to celebrate the 54th edition of the NFL’s Big Game. Whether customers are Chiefs fans or 49ers fans, the bakery will customize treats along with other football-inspired desserts.
SusieCakes is offering frosted sugar cookies shaped like footballs and stadiums that are available individually or in an assortment. There will also be football cupcakes available.
Other treats currently available at the bakery chain include:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – Banana cupcakes baked with chocolate chips and topped with cream cheese frosting
- German Chocolate Cake – Four layers of chocolate cake layered with traditional filling, frosted with chocolate buttercream, and topped with filling
- Flourless Oatmeal Cookies – A chewy flourless oatmeal cookie baked with golden raisins
- PB&J Nutty – Two flourless peanut butter cookies sandwiched together with peanut butter buttercream and grape jelly
- Cherry Crumble Pie – Made with a flaky pie crust filled with traditional cherry pie filling and topped with SusieCakes’ signature crumble
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Seasonal Frosted Sugar Cookies