Paris Baguette has announced the addition of 12 limited-time specialty cakes for the holiday season. The bakery-café chain made these cakes available for pre-order starting on Wednesday, December 4.
These signature holiday cakes will feature whimsical and festive decorations such as snowflakes, Santa Claus, polar bears, snowmen, and Christmas trees, along with premium ingredients and flavors. Select Paris Baguette locations will also offer a complimentary lunch tote when purchasing the new holiday cakes.
The holiday cake flavors include:
- Wish Upon A Snowflake Cake – Vanilla cake filled with soft cream and mixed fruit, topped with fresh berries and snowflake decorations
- Dreaming of a White Christmas Cake – Vanilla cake filled with soft cream and mixed fruit, topped with fresh berries and a Santa decoration
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Green Tea Tree Cake – Light, sweet green tea cake filled with soft cream and mixed fruit, topped with fresh berries and a Merry Christmas decoration
- Merry Berry Blueberry Chiffon Cake – Light and fluffy blueberry chiffon cake with soft cream and blueberry glazed, topped with fresh berries and snowflake decorations
- Santa’s Green Tea Chiffon Cake – Light and fluffy green tea chiffon cake with soft cream and green tea glaze, topped with fresh berries, Santa, and Christmas tree decorations
- Holly Jolly Chocolate Chiffon Cake – Light and fluffy chocolate chiffon cake with soft chocolate cream, topped with fresh berries, Santa, and Christmas tree decorations
- Home For The Holidays Cake – Holiday decorated house shaped chocolate cake with lady fingers, filled with chocolate buttercream
- Polar Bears’ Starry Night Cake – Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge and chocolate buttercream, decorated with polar bears and Christmas tree decorations
- Let It Snow! Chocolate Cake – Chocolate cake filled with chocolate buttercream, topped with fresh berries, festive trees, and ornaments
- Frosty’s Winter Wonderland Mocha Buttercream Cake – Mocha cake with mocha buttercream, topped with whimsical snowmen decorations
- Christmas Memory Tiramisu – Tiramisu cake topped with sweet soft cream and holiday decorations
- Ornamentally Good Cheesecake – Soft and creamy soufflé cheesecake topped with fresh berries and festive ornament decorations
“During the holiday season, we sell over 1,500 cakes per day, and we’re thrilled to bring an exciting assortment of festive cakes to our stores again this year,” says Jack F. Moran, Chief Executive Officer of Paris Baguette. “We’re proud to offer premium and delicious cakes for every kind of celebration this holiday season, as we continue to elevate the quality and diversity of our flavors and ingredients.”