New seasonal donuts from Duck Donuts feature minty flavors sure to spread holiday cheer. The growing donut chain’s holiday offerings include the return of the popular mint icing, a new crushed peppermint topping, and a sweet holly berry candy.
The Holiday Assortment, available until December 31, also features festive combinations such as glaze with holiday-inspired sprinkles, vanilla with raspberry drizzle, and chocolate icing with chopped bacon. The holiday flavors include:
- Chocolate Mistletoe – Chocolate icing with holiday sprinkles
- Snowflake – Vanilla icing with shredded coconut
- Chocolate Covered Bacon – Chocolate icing with chopped bacon
- Peppermint Holly Berry – Vanilla icing with crushed peppermint and a holly berry candy
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa – Vanilla icing with crushed peppermint and hot fudge drizzle
- Chocolate Mint – Mint icing with chocolate drizzle
- Santa Suit – Vanilla icing with raspberry drizzle
- Powdered Sugar
- Happy Holiglaze – Glazed with holiday sprinkles
- Mint Oreo Cookie – Mint icing with Oreo crumbles and hot fudge drizzle
- Midnight Madness – Chocolate icing with chocolate sprinkles
“We want to help our guests eliminate one daunting task this holiday season, baking, by letting us cater to their holiday needs for any upcoming special occasion or party,” says Russ DiGilio, the founder and CEO of Duck Donuts. “We are focused on providing families with not only delicious donuts but an opportunity to create warm family memories this season.”
Duck Donuts is also offering warm holiday beverages at participating locations. These include the Winter Roast medium coffee blend (featuring rich flavors of sweet butterscotch and complementing flavors of hazelnut and whiskey) and specialty espresso beverages such as the Vanilla Latte sprinkled with cinnamon, the Peppermint Mocha topped with crushed peppermints and a chocolate drizzle, and the Salted Caramel Mocha garnished with drizzles of caramel.