On Monday, October 7, bite-sized cupcake bakery Baked by Melissa introduced its Halloween-themed products. This cupcake collection features six new offerings that are available now through Thursday, October 31.
The spooky new handcrafted flavors include the following:
- Eyeball – Vanilla cake stuffed with red Bavarian Crème, topped with green vanilla icing and a chocolate icing dot
- Midnight Munchies – Chocolate cake stuffed with dulce de leche and topped with pretzel icing and a chocolate potato chip/pretzel brittle
- Bear-ied Alive – Chocolate cake stuffed with chocolate pudding, featuring a gummy bear a chocolate cookie crumble
- Spooky Tie-Dye – Tie-dye vanilla cake with orange vanilla icing and ghost/bat sprinkles
- Chocolate Cookies & Cream – Chocolate cake stuffed and iced with chocolate cookies & cream
- Black Bat – Black chocolate cake topped with black chocolate icing and red chocolate-covered sunflower seeds
These flavors are available as part of the Monster Mash 25-pack ($30), Hocus Pocus 50-pack ($60), Boo Crew 6-pack bundle of 3 ($25.50), and Boo Crew 6-pack (individual; $8.50 in store only).