As part of a digital evolution to its business, Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery has announced a new catering menu and online experience at MimisCatering.com, through an expanded partnership with MonkeySoft Solutions™, Inc. (MSI), an ezCater company.
To go along with its brand transformation, Mimi’s has developed menu options with ease of ordering in mind in small, medium, and large sizes portioned for groups of 10, 20, or 30. The company has also redesigned packaging with transportability in mind.
Among the new catering menu offerings:
- Pastries & Fruit platters with a selection of croissants or Mimi's famous muffins
- Breakfast Croissant Tray with three flavors including Egg White, Mozzarella and Avocado, Ham & Cheddar, and Bacon & Cheddar
- Brunch Feast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and roasted potatoes
- Sandwiches, Soups & Salads Assortments: A mix and match menu to create own experience
- Entrées & Pastas: Features classic like Mimi’s Turkey Dinner, French Pot Roast, Creamy Chicken Pasta, French-Creole Pasta, and Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Desserts: Features Mimi’s Sweet Pastry Basket and Cookie Tray
“Our goal at Mimi’s is to create effortless experiences that allow our guests to celebrate life around food, friends and family,” says Tiffany McClain, head of marketing for Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery. “To achieve this goal, it was necessary to partner with the best-in-catering technology, and we chose MONKEY™ to propel our digital ecosystem engine with a forward-focused vision.”
With the improved online experience, orders can be placed up to 24 hours before the desired pickup time or up to 30 days in advance.
“MonkeySoft Solutions is committed to helping brands build scalable off-premise programs that grow their business,” says Mo Asgari, president of MonkeySoft Solutions. “We’re excited to help Mimi’s continue to put their guests first and provide a great experience in their new off-premises program.”