La Madeleine French Bakery & Café has responded to customer requests for expanded breakfast and brunch options with a new catering menu. The evolved menu provides sweet and savory items for the morning and afternoon.
New breakfast options include:
- French Toast Bake & Bacon – A bake topped with streusel and served with a fresh strawberry and raspberry coulis. It can be paired with bacon or available a la carte.
- Sausage & Bacon Frittata Bake – A savory bake that anchors the Country French Brunch bundle, served with Cheesy Potato Gratin, Fresh Fruit Salad, and Butter Croissants. It is also available a la carte.
- Spinach & Red Bell Pepper Frittata Bake – A bake that is also available with the Country French Brunch bundle or a la carte.
In the afternoon, la Madeleine has added a line-up of snack trays that are portioned to serve 10 people. Among the snack tray items are:
- Chicken Salad & Baguette Slices
- Balsamic Bruschetta & Garlic Crostini
- Parmesan Sour Cream Dip & Pesto Cheese Straws
- Caprese Salad Skewers with Pesto
- Savory Croissant Squares, in an assortment of Goat Cheese & Bacon, Ham & Swiss, and Sun-dried Tomato & Spinach
“Feedback from our catering team is priceless. Our team builds high-trust relationships with their clients, following through and delivering on significant occasions, both business and personal. It’s exciting to see so much of this client feedback come to life with the newest iteration of our catering menu,” says Jacqueline O’Reilly, la Madeleine VP of Marketing.