Crunchy roasted almonds, tender ripe blackberries, simmered blueberries and fresh peaches set the stage for the Häagen-Dazs brand's newest indulgences. True to the tradition of crafting ice creams made like no other, the brand has taken diverse cues from at home and abroad to develop one-of-a-kind creations that delight your senses.
"This year we really focused on flavor experiences when looking for inspiration and ideas," said Gulbin Hoeberechts, Haagen-Dazs Brand Director. "A slice of holiday pie, a bite of fresh fruit from the orchard, a visit to the ice cream parlor, a trip to India – all of these led to the creation of our 2011 flavors and new sundae cones."
Perfect for creating unique moments, the following are currently available nationwide:
• Haagen-Dazs Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream: Apple ice cream and diced fresh apple swirled with caramel and chunks of flakey pie crust. Flavor Top Notes: Ripe apple, buttery cinnamon. Flavor Finish Notes: Tart, sweet apple, smooth caramel.
• Haagen-Dazs Blueberry Crumble Ice Cream: Dense blueberry ice cream with rich, buttery cobbler crust crumbles. Flavor Top Notes: Bright, ripe blueberries. Flavor Finish Notes: Sweet cream, tart fruit, buttery cobbler crust.
• Haagen-Dazs Cranberry Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream: Rich, creamy pumpkin ice cream is balanced with swirls of tart cranberry filling, then lightly spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg – a holiday classic. Flavor Top Notes: Warm pumpkin pie, a zing of nutmeg. Flavor Finish Notes: Tangy cranberry with a hint of spice.
• Haagen-Dazs Sweet Chai Latte Ice Cream: Aromatic chai tea with rich, creamy ice cream. Flavor Top Notes: Warm cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and anise. Flavor Finish Notes: Mellow cream with a tingle of lingering spice.
• Haagen-Dazs Spiced Peach Crumble Ice Cream (Walmart exclusive): Peak-flavor peaches are cooked to perfection, lightly spiced and stirred into sweet cream with nuggets of buttery crust. Flavor Top Notes: Fruity peaches, warm nutmeg and cinnamon. Flavor Finish Notes: Lingering butter and sweet summer peach.
• Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Chocolate Sundae Cones: We line a crispy waffle cone with milk chocolate, fill it with our signature vanilla ice cream and drizzle with rich chocolate sauce, then generously sprinkle on roasted almond pieces. Flavor Top Notes: A snap of rich cocoa and crunchy roasted almonds. Flavor Finish Notes: Crispy cone, milk chocolate, sweet cream.
• Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Caramel Sundae Cones: We tuck our signature vanilla ice cream into a crisp, milk chocolate-lined waffle cone, drizzle it with ribbons of smooth caramel and top it off with a generous sprinkle of roasted almond pieces. Flavor Top Notes: Golden buttery caramel and crunchy roasted almonds. Flavor Finish Notes: Crispy cone, milk chocolate, sweet cream.
• Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Almond Frozen Yogurt: Crunchy roasted almonds are sliced and blended with rich, indulgent chocolate frozen yogurt.
• Haagen-Dazs Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet: Tender, ripe blackberries and the distinctive flavor of cabernet grapes combine to create this dark, intense sorbet.
Two new flavors are now available in Haagen-Dazs Single Serve Cups: Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone ice cream and Haagen-Dazs Rum Raisin ice cream. For when you only need a few spoonfuls of frozen bliss, Haagen-Dazs single serve cups are the same delectable ice cream, low fat frozen yogurt and fat free sorbet from the Haagen-Dazs brand, but in a perfect, 3.6 oz, single serve size.
All flavors are currently available on store shelves with a suggested retail price of: $4.69 per 14-oz. carton, $5.49 per five-cone carton and $1.39 per 3.6-oz. cup. For local availability, please visit www.Haagen-Dazs.com and use the flavor finder at the bottom of the page to search local retail stores.