Described as the world’s largest chocolate experience, Salon du Chocolat has had far-reaching influence. The prestigious chocolate festival was created to indulge chocolate lovers everywhere, and since its inception in Paris in 1995, Salon du Chocolat has held over 200 different events in 16 different countries and over 30 cities.
This fall, Salon du Chocolat will come to New York City. In celebration of World Chocolate Day on July 7, it was announced that registration is now open to purchase tickets to attend the show on November 16-17 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
“We couldn’t think of a better time to unveil Salon du Chocolat New York to the public, we’re thrilled to celebrate World Chocolate Day by opening ticket registration worldwide,” says Hervé Sedky, President, Reed Exhibitions Americas. “Our exhibitors are gearing up to present an incredible experience that is sure to be one of Salon du Chocolat's most memorable shows yet.”
Over 100 chocolate brands, tastemakers, pastry chefs, and chocolate makers will showcase their products at the event. They will look to educate chocolate enthusiasts and industry leaders on chocolate and pastry trends from different countries and cultures.
In addition to the exhibitors, the show will also feature:
- The Salon du Chocolat Signature Chocolate Fashion Show: Cocoa Capsule
- Live chocolate sculptures paying homage to New York City’s art culture
- Acclaimed pastry chef- and chocolatier-led demonstrations on creating chocolate-forward recipes
- Interactive workshops and Q&A’s with master chocolatiers
- Holiday shopping pop-ups featuring exquisite and unique gifts meant to enliven any holiday gathering
- Salon du Chocolat Junior – A family-friendly activity center with hands-on fun where chocolate lovers of all ages can play, learn, taste, and discover the secrets of gourmet chocolate