Bakery-café chain la Madeleine has introduced five new recipes on its seasonal menu that are bold and flavorful.
“We’re proud to introduce new bold and colorful recipes that our guests, their families, and friends will love,” says Jacqueline O’Reilly, la Madeleine VP of Marketing. “With French culinary traditions as our creative springboard and guests ready to explore something new, it's exciting to see where our seasonal menu innovation can take us.”
Among the new recipes that are available now through early fall:
- Spicy Moroccan Salmon – This recipe is inspired by flavors and fresh produce enjoyed in the South of France where many recipes are influenced by the warm spices of northern Africa. The Moroccan spiced roasted salmon fillet is served over massaged kale, quinoa, and a medley of Mediterranean vegetables.
- Mediterranean Kale & Quinoa Salad – This salad features fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, artichokes, kalamata olives, and feta mixed in garlic house-dressing.
- Roast Beef & Provolone Tartine – Premium roast beef, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, provolone, and mayonnaise are baked open-faced on ciabatta.
- Provençal Vegetable Soup – This seasonal vegan soup is made with roasted vegetable broth, basil pistou, and a variety of hearty root vegetables.
- Croque Madame – la Madeleine's famous Croque Monsieur is made with smoked ham, Swiss, and garlic cream sauce baked on seven grain and topped with a fried egg. It is served with a simple wild field and balsamic on the side, available daily before 11 a.m.
Additionally, la Madeleine has bolstered its bakery case with the new Blueberry Lemon Scone, Key Lime Cheesecake, and returning favorite Lemon White Chocolate Chunk Cookie.