Panera’s popular ‘You Pick Two’ menu allows customers to choose half-versions of two menu items from a selection of salads, sandwiches, and soups. The chain is taking that concept to the next level with its new ‘You Mix Two’ menu.
The unique concept gives customers eight unique menu remixes crowdsourced directly from the 34 million MyPanera member base. These menu hacks combine preexisting menu items in delicious ways:
- Southwest Chili Shake Up: Southwest Chile Lime Ranch Salad & Turkey Chili
- Mac-Tomato Medley: Mac & Cheese & Creamy Tomato Soup
- Delicious Cheese Times: Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Mac & Cheese
- Tomato Tango: Chile Lime Rojo Ranch Dressing & Creamy Tomato Soup
- Caprese Groove: Modern Caprese & Creamy Tomato Soup
- Soup Symphony: Broccoli Cheddar & Baked Potato
- Dipping Duet: Classic Grilled Cheese & Creamy Tomato Soup
- Chili Cheddar Bassline: Broccoli Cheddar & Turkey Chili
To add a technology twist, Panera is launching an AR experience on Snapchat. Through a partnership with leading AR company, Kabaq, Panera fans can scan designated Snapcodes for four of the You Mix Two options (Southwest Chili Shake Up, Mac-Tomato Medley, Delicious Cheese Times, and Tomato Tango) and see the two menu items fused before their very eyes.
“What do you get when a You Pick 2 goes from alongside to all in one? A flavor remix. MyPanera members shared their favorite menu hacks, each made by ordering a You Pick 2 and mixing things up. Which will you try?” the company says on its website.