Starting Tuesday, February 19, Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip has added some sweet and spicy combinations to its menu to give customers’ taste buds a kick.
The new Spice It Up! menu features several coffee drinks and bakery items that combine sweet and spicy flavors:
- Chile Mocha – A hot blend of espresso, chocolate, chili, paprika, cayenne, and cinnamon topped with whipped cream and spices
- Iced Chile Coffee – Iced espresso mixed with a blend of condensed milk, chili, paprika, cayenne, and cinnamon served over ice
- Chile Frappe – A frozen mix of espresso, condensed milk, chili, paprika, cayenne, cinnamon, and Butterfinger pieces blended and topped with whipped cream and spices
- Sweet and Spicy Chile Brownie – Combines chocolate, chili, paprika, cayenne, and cinnamon
- Spicy Chocolate Marshmallows – Marshmallows dipped in spicy chocolate and sprinkled with a touch of cayenne
The limited-time menu will be available until Tuesday, April 23 at participating Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip locations. The company currently franchises more than 140 bakery cafés in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and the Middle East.
“We are extremely excited to introduce these unique new menu items to our guests,” says Ziad Dalal, Founder and President of Crest Foods, Inc., the franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip. “With temperatures dropping outside, it’s the perfect time to indulge in a treat that’ll turn up the heat. When you combine chocolate with spices like chili, paprika and cayenne, you end up with a flavor profile that is seriously delicious. I have no doubt that our guests are going to love the Spice It Up! menu.”