Every year, review website and app Yelp looks at ratings and reviews of eateries across the country to determine the Top 100 Places to Eat in the U.S. In its sixth annual list which was released on Tuesday, January 8, Yelp looks to honor these eateries that ranked highly in the Yelp community’s opinion.
Several bakeries made the list this year. Among those is TKB Bakery & Deli in Indio, California (#37), Amy’s French Bakery & Bistro in Pompano Beach, Florida (#42), Quixote Bakery Cafe in Richland Hills, Texas (#80), and The Rolling Pin Bakeshop in Denver, Colorado (#96).
The full list of Top Places to Eat in the U.S. can be found at Yelp’s official blog. Here is the Top Ten:
- Bangers & Brews – Bend, OR
- Tender Smokehouse – Celina, TX
- Ciao! Pizza & Pasta – Chelsea, MA
- Gyromania – Santa Clarita, CA
- BROKEN MOUTH | Lee’s Homestyle – Los Angeles, CA
- Bajamar Seafood & Tacos – Las Vegas, NV
- Tommy Tamale Market & Cafe – Grapevine, TX
- Xicamiti La Taquería Bistro – Golden, CO
- ACHILLES – Santa Clara, CA
- Yardie Spice – Homestead, FL
Review websites have become a big part of how businesses of all kinds reach people. In today’s culture, consumers will look to what others have said about an establishment before giving it their business. That is no truer than when it comes to restaurants, bakeries, and other foodservice establishments.