Dunkin’ recently announced the launch of its handcrafted espresso experience. The new initiative will bring state-of-the-art espresso equipment, a new espresso recipe, extensive restaurant training, and new espresso cups to participating locations nationwide.
To celebrate this launch and unveil its new espresso, Dunkin’ will hold six straight weeks of special espresso samplings, offers, and promotions. It will kick off later this week with two special nationwide free sampling events.
On Friday, November 16, guests at participating Dunkin’ locations can enjoy a free sample of the brand’s Caramel Flavored Iced Latte from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., while supplies last. Following that on Saturday, November 17, guests at participating locations can enjoy a free sample of the brand’s White Chocolate Flavored Iced Latte, also from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., while supplies last.
Other events in the coming weeks include:
- From November 19-25, guests can purchase a medium-sized latte or cappuccino for a special price of $2 all day.
- On Black Friday following Thanksgiving, Dunkin’ will provide one free Lyft rife to a Dunkin’ location for up to 25,000 users if they use the promo code SipDunkin from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
- On Friday, November 23 for National Espresso Day, Dunkin’ will offer espresso shots in any beverage for 50 cents all day.
- From November 26 to December 30, guests can enjoy a medium-sized Dunkin’ latte or cappuccino for $2 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Select Dunkin’ locations will be hosting events throughout the holiday season with special appearances by world-renowned Latte Artist Michael Breach, who will surprise fans with custom latte art featuring portraits of their faces on a latte.
“With our new espresso lineup, we’re now offering a terrific espresso at a great value, delivered at the speed of Dunkin’,” says Tony Weisman, Chief Marketing Officer, Dunkin’ U.S. “We believe the rich and smooth taste of our new handcrafted espresso creates a powerful new choice for America’s growing community of espresso drinkers. We look forward to proving it to America with each sip, beginning now.”