15 oz Tahini Tea Cookies (3 boxes)
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 sticks of butter, melted
3 Tablespoons cocoa
¼ teaspoon salt
Parchment paper or aluminum foil
1. Crush the cookies into a variety of coarse and smaller pieces using your hands
2. In a large bowl, mix the condensed milk, melted butter, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. Mix the crushed cookies into the mixture
4. Scoop out about a quarter of the mixture onto parchment paper or aluminum foil.
5. Using your hands, shape mixture into the shape of a log (salami) and roll it tightly inside the parchment paper or aluminum foil
6. Twist the ends of the paper together
7. Repeat until all of the mixture has been wrapped up
8. Chill in the refrigerator or the freezer until the consistency is hard
9. When serving, sift some powdered sugar over the Chocolate Salami and slice into pieces.
Formulation courtesy of Marlo's Bakeshop, San Francisco, C.A.