Cherry Hand Pie
¼ cup DOVE Baking Chips
17.3 ounces puff pastry sheets, thawed
21 ounces cherry pie filling
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup confectioners sugar
1 - 2 teaspoons water
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Cut pastry sheets into 18 3-inch squares. Fill the center of 9 squares with about 1½ tablespoons of cherry pie filling.
3. Top cherry filling with DOVE Baking Chips.
4. Place the remaining 9 squares on top of the pie filled squares. Press down edges with a fork.
5. Brush each top with egg wash.
6. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
7. Whisk sugar and water together to form glaze. Set aside.
8. Drizzle sugar glaze over each hand pie. Serve.
Formulation courtesy of MARS Chocolate North America