Cherry Hand Pie
- ¼ cup DOVE Baking Chips
- 17.3 ounces puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 - 2 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut pastry sheets into 18 3-inch squares. Fill the center of 9 squares with about 1½ tablespoons of cherry pie filling.
- Top cherry filling with DOVE Baking Chips.
- Place the remaining 9 squares on top of the pie filled squares. Press down edges with a fork.
- Brush each top with egg wash.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
Whisk sugar and water together to form glaze. Set aside.
Drizzle sugar glaze over each hand pie. Serve.
Formulation courtesy of MARS Chocolate North America