Whole Almonds 100g
Pink Lady Apples 100g
Dried Pineapples 20g
Dried Cranberries 20g
Chocolate Chips 30g
CARAÏBE 66% chocolate 80g
1. Place the almonds and oats seperately on a single tray and bake at 320ºF (150ºC) until they are toasted.
2. Peel the apples and bananas and dice into small cubes. Dry in the oven at 320ºF (150ºC) for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Once they have cooled, roughly blend the almonds in an electric mixer. Mix the oats with the dried fruit, almonds and chocolate chips.
4. Mix carefully with the melted CARAÏBE 66% chocolate.
5. Press the mixture into a rectangle baking dish lined with baking paper.
6. Leave to harden.
Formulation courtesy of Valrhona Chocolates