|6 lb||1 box|
|Water, hot (approximately 120°F)||1 lb 8 oz||3 cups|
|Peanut Butter Stir-In|
|Peanut butter, creamy||2 lb 4 oz||4 1/4 cups|
|Sugar, powdered||2 lb||8 cups|
|Butter, softened||8 oz||1 cup|
|Vanilla, extract||1 oz||2 Tbsp|
|6 lb 8 oz||10 1/2 cups|
|Peanuts, unsalted, chopped fine|
1 Mix brownies according to full batch package directions.
Bake Convection Oven* 300°F 18-23 minutes
Standard Oven 350°F 23-28 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 5 minutes of baking.
To make brownie pops:
1) Cream peanut butter and butter in a mixer bowl fitted with paddle attachment on medium speed for 1 minute. Stop mixer. Scrape bowl and paddle.
2) Add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix well on low speed for 1 minute or until well blended.
3) Add full sheet pan of completely cooled brownies to the mixer bowl and blend on medium speed for 1 minute until mixture is well combined.
4) Deposit brownie mixture, using a #40 scoop onto a parchment lined full sheet pan.
5) Insert a lollipop stick into each portion.
6) Freeze until firm, approximately 1-2 hours or overnight.
1) Heat chocolate RTS icing in small mixing bowl in microwave until melted. Do not overheat.
2) Dip each cake pop into vanilla/espresso icing; rolling to coat well and allow excess icing to drip off.
3) Sprinkle 1 tsp. of chopped peanuts on top of each brownie pop before the chocolate sets.
4) Insert brownie pops, standing upright, into Styrofoam board to allow icing to set.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Convenience & Foodservice