3 c. white chocolate chips
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
¾ c. Skittles
1. Combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan.
2. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and completely melted.
3. Stir in Skittles.
4. Pour into an 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Squirt one drop of each color food coloring in a different corner of the pan; use a knife to create swirls of color.
6. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
Formulation courtesy of Lemon Tree Dwelling