200 g Black Currant Puree
120 g Granulated Sugar
300 g Rotterdam Milk Chocolate
50 g Cream
50 g Butter, Unsalted
40 g Cassis Liquor
- Cook sugar to carmelize, add the warm puree.
- Pour over chocolate, mix in Robot-coupe, add warm cream and let cool to 40°C/104°F.
- Add soft butter and liquor. Cover and let cool to 28°C/82.4°F.
- Mold leaf moulds with tempered Rotterdam chocolate. Let set and fill with black currant mixture. Let set for about 30 minutes.
- Close and refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes. Unmold.
Formulation courtesy of Van Leer