1. Cut transfer sheets into 1.5” strips.
2. Lay strips, textured side up, on a piece of parchment.
3. Melt chocolate and spread evenly over strips. TIP: Pick up each strip using a small, clean spatula or tweezers and remove to a clean piece of parchment. This will ensure clean edges that won’t need trimming. Allow chocolate to set, but do not chill.
4. Peel away acetate, place chocolate strips patterned side up, and carefully cut into 4” lengths.
5. Cast and cut as many square chocolate bases as you will need. Alternately, you may use commercially-produced chocolate squares.
6. Assemble boxes using melted chocolate to “glue” sides together and to the base.
7. Fill with custard, fruit, or whatever filling you desire.
To order everything you need to decorate these items, click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz, courtesy of Lucks