1. Bake Pumpkin cupcakes using your favorite recipe.
2. Make fudge icing using your favorite recipe then divide your fudge icing into 3 parts.
3. Make one batch using 1:1 ratio of fudge icing to butter cream. The second batch use a 1:2 ratio fudge icing to butter cream, and the third batch do not mix any butter cream.
4. Using a #845 Closed Star tip pipe in a circular clockwise motion two time around the top of the cupcake.
5. If you would like to drizzle chocolate over the top of the cupcakes, temper chocolate or use candy melts and place them into a paper cone or a plastic piping bag and drizzle on the cupcakes.
6. Place the Autumn Friends Assortment Dec-Ons on the top of the cupcakes as shown.
To order everything you need to decorate these items, clickhere.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz, courtesy of Lucks.