Sprinkles Cupcakes adds limited-time cereal flavors
Starting Monday, January 1, Sprinkles will sell a new limited-time cupcake each week through Sunday, February 4. Each cupcake will only be available in-store, but the bakery has several locations throughout the U.S.
- January 1-7: Fruity Pebbles - Birthday cake topped with lemon-vanilla frosting and Fruity Pebbles
- January 8-14: Banana Cocoa Puffs - Banana cake with vanilla frosting and Cocoa Puffs
- January 15-21: Triple Cinnamon Toast Crunch - Lightly spiced buttermilk cake topped with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- January 22-28: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch - Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with peanut butter frosting and Cap'n Crunch
- January 29-February 4: Strawberry Lucky Charms - Pure strawberry cake topped with strawberry frosting and Lucky Charms
Sprinkles Cupcakes is no stranger to creative promotions. In 2017, the bakery offered a Willy Wonka- inspired Golden Ticket promotion that awarded customers with tickets worth $25 to $100. In December, it gave away free cupcakes for a year at each of its locations as part of National Cupcake Day.