The Spanish Exporting Manufacturers Association for the Hospitality Industry (AFEHC), with the support of ICEX Spain Trade and Investment is organizing the eighteenth group participation of Spanish companies to the National Restaurant Association's Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show, better known as the NRA Show, specializing in food and equipment for the foodservice and hospitality industry, held on May 17 to 20 at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
Spanish foodservice equipment manufacturers have been exhibiting at the NRA Show since 1997 because of their keen interest in the United States, the main market for industry exports outside Europe.
The group traveling under the umbrella brand “Horeca Equipment from Spain” will be made up of 11 companies:
- ARAVEN (plasticware for the catering industry)
- CAFF (components for industrial and commercial refrigeration)
- EDESA PROFESSIONAL (cooking, refrigeration and dishwashing equipment)
- FAGOR INDUSTRIAL (cooking, refrigeration and dishwashing equipment)
- INFRICO (commercial refrigeration equipment)
- ITV ICE MAKERS (ice-making machines)
- JOSPER (brazier ovens)
- PUJADAS (professional cookware and kitchenware)
- SAMMIC (equipment for dishwashing, food preparation and food preservation)
- ZUMEX (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
- ZUMMO (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
The AFEHC Association will also have its own information booth at the 2014 NRA Show (South Hall, booth 3554). The Association’s promotional activities include the publication of a promotional brochure on the Spanish companies participating in the NRA Show that has been sent to the distributors of foodservice equipment registered for the Show and will also be distributed at the Association’s stand during the Show.