Sustainable Agricultural Partnerships Summit is quickly approaching
The Sustainable Agricultural Series, developed by American Business Conferences and sister company London Business Conferences, is now one of the leading forums where incisive and detailed strategies on how to measure and reduce water and carbon impacts throughout the agricultural supply chain are formulated.
The fourth in the series, the Sustainable Agricultural Partnerships Summit will be hosted August 10-11, 2010 in San Francisco, CA, which is fitting because California is the nation’s top agricultural state. The Summit will focus on delivering the vision for a truly sustainable agricultural supply chain by building sustainable farming practices and partnerships.
Senior executives from across the industry will provide practical outputs and best practices on how to manage infiltration and soil water storage, new irrigation technologies, carbon sequestration and traceability solutions among other areas. It is also the only Summit of its kind specially designed to include active participation from a diverse range of growers and small-scale suppliers.
Senior level Speakers at this event include:
• Chip Jones, Senior VP Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Dean Foods
• Gary Weihs,Senior Director - Tomato Based Strategy Development, ConAgra
• Sylvain Cuperlier,VP - Director of Worldwide CSR, Dole
• Rick Peyser, Director of Social Advocacy and Coffee Community Outreach, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
• Alison Denis, Director of Supply Chain, Burgerville
• Kevin Rabinovitch, Director of Sustainability, Mars
• Edward Beckman, President, California Tomato Growers
• Betsy Cohen, Vice President of Sustainability, Nestle
• Erin Fitzgerald, VP of Sustainability, Dairy Management, Inc.
Places are filling up fast, but you can still register for the Sustainable Agricultural Partnerships Summit. For further details please visit www.sustainable-agricultural-partnerships-2010.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (1) 800 721 3915.