The Essential Baking Company is expanding
The Essential Baking Company (EBC) is spreading north and east! Seattle’s original certified organic, artisan bakery, is now the exclusive supplier of organic artisan bread for 13 of The Markets stores in the Bellingham area and Eastern Washington.
The stores will feature various flavors of EBC’s bestselling breads, including Rosemary, Multi-Grain, Raisin Walnut and Baguettes. EBC’s traditional European baking methods in stone ovens produce the highest quality, flavorful loaves with distinctive crispy crusts, dark, rosy colors and rich flavors.
The Markets stores will also offer luscious seasonal cakes, tarts and individual desserts from EBC’s Parisian Star Desserts. These delectable European-style treats are handmade in small batches with imported chocolates and liquors, as well as the finest Pacific Northwest ingredients.
The 13 stores now featuring The Essential Baking Company are:
• The Market at Anacortes, 1519 Commercial Ave, Anacortes
• Arlington Food Pavilion, 146 Haller Street East, Arlington
• Lynden Food Pavilion, 8130 Guide Meridian, Lynden
• Moses Lake Food Pavilion, 911 N. Stratford, Moses Lake
• Mt. Vernon Food Pavilion, 1515 N. 18th Street, Mount Vernon
• Sedro Woolley Food Pavilion, 530 Crossroads Square, Sedro Woolley
• Wenatchee Food Pavilion, 149 Easy Street, Wenatchee
• Blaine Cost Cutter, 1733 H Street #100, Blaine
• Ferndale Cost Cutter, 1750 Labounty Drive, Ferndale
• Meridian Cost Cutter, 4131 Meridian Street, Bellingham
• Sunset Cost Cutter, 1275 E. Sunset Drive, Bellingham
• Prosser Food Depot, 1309 Meade Avenue, Prosser
• Selah Save-On-Foods, 800 N. Park Centre, Selah
With the addition of these stores, EBC breads are now available in more than 100 fine grocery stores and specialty markets in Washington.