|Water, cool (72°F)||2 lb 6 oz||4 3/4 cups|
|5 lb||1 box|
|White chocolate chips||12 oz||2 cups|
|Sriracha||4 oz||1/2 cup|
|Prepared Muffin Batter||2 lb 8 oz||5 cups|
|8 oz||3/4 cup|
|Juice, pineapple||2 oz||1/4 cup|
1. Add water to bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Add mix.
2. Add muffin mix and mix on low speed 30 seconds. Stop mixer; scrape bowl and paddle.
3. Add white chocolate chips and mix on low until just combined.
4. Deposit 18 oz batter into each of 5, greased 9 x 4½ x 2¾ -inch loaf pans. Hold remaining 2 lbs 8 oz batter for the next step.
1. Add Sriracha to remaining batter in mixing bowl.
2. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds until combined. Do not over mix.
3. Deposit 8 oz Sriracha batter down the center of the first batter layer in each of 5 pans.
4. Marble Sriracha batter layer into muffin batter layer using folding and swirling motions.
5. Bake as directed below. Allow loaves to cool in pans for 30 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before glazing.
Convection Oven* 325°F 24-29 minutes
Standard Oven 375°F 43-47 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 12 minutes of baking.
1. Add icing and pineapple juice to a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk until juice is fully incorporated and icing is smooth.
1. Drizzle each completely cooled loaf with 2 oz pineapple icing.
2. Serve immediately.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Convenience & Foodservice